Terms and Conditions
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “TravelOn 360” payable at Mumbai. The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 5,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- Tour Cost will include Air/Rail fare ONLY if it is mentioned. Otherwise, the tour participant will have to book their own travel. In case of fluctuations in Bus/Railway/Air fares the same shall be borne by the participants at an additional cost.
- We are Tour organizers. We do not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Hotels, Transport Providers, or any other facilities which are being provided by a third party or local service provider. We are not responsible for the delay or deficiency in the services provided by other agencies. Also the Company does not have any control on schedule of opening and closing timings of tourist attractions.
- It is the responsibility of the tour Participants to collect their Air/Railway tickets & necessary travel documents (itinerary, hotel & transport voucher, Name and contact numbers of coordinators, etc.) from the Company office before the departure of the tour and check them properly, against making the full payment. Prior to the travel it is responsibility of guest to check the schedule departure time of the Airline / Rail. The company will not be responsible for any intimation of any change in schedule of any mode of transport.
- The registration amount paid at the time of booking, is non–refundable and interest free amount. If guest fails (your list has fall) to pay the final payment, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing. In case of dishonored cheques, passengers will have to pay INR 500/- for every such transaction.
- Because of the Computerization of tickets by the Railways, the berth/seat once reserved cannot be changed. Participants have to travel by the same berth/seat as mentioned in their ticket issued by the Railways.
- If full payment is not made in time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with subsequent loss of deposit and apply the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
Cancellation Made Amount Refundable 45 days prior to date of departure 75% of tour cost 30-45 days prior to date of departure 60% of tour cost 15-29 days prior to date of departure 40% of tour cost Less than 15 days No refund
No money will be refunded if the cancellation is done within the last 15 days before the date of departure, or in case of “No Show’ on the tour. The initial advance taken, will be non-refundable.
- Cancellation charges do not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately. Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- If any Participant wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary, the necessary changes will be made after mutual discussions. The additional supplementary costs will have to be made in full before the date of departure. In such cases the ‘Tour Cost” will be changed.
- TravelOn 360 reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone, or cancel any of the tours advertised in the Brochure, website without assigning any reason, whatsoever. Under circumstances of cancellation of any tour by the company, money paid by the participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation is payable.
- No request for transfer, prepone or postponement of the tour date by the Participant will be entertained.
- All the domestic tour prices attract GST, which will be charged on the Tour Cost declared in the brochure.
- Your Tour Escort is your host, friend and guide on the tour. Please follow strictly all his instructions regarding timings and any other tips given by him.
- For all tours, accommodations in the hotels made are in standard rooms only (as per the tour itinerary). Guest will have to abide by the check in and checkout time of the respective hotels. Laundry, telephone, mini bar, alcohols, beverages and food not on the tour menu, optional excursion excess baggage fees, shopping, paid toilet, are all items of a personal nature. These additional services, if availed by the guest, have to be paid for by the guests themselves.
- We have taken care to select hotels at convenient locations, which are comfortable for the guest. Accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis. Triple rooms are not larger than the twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll- way mattress put in a twin bedded room.
- Food will be provided during the Train/Air journey ONLY if mentioned likewise. Supply of Drinking Water during the Bus/Train journey or tour is not the Company’s responsibility. Expenses towards the same will have to be borne by the participant.
- Group tours means the services provided are similar to the entire guest’s; special services cannot be given to any specific person in a group tour. The company will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers / senior citizens if informed at the time of booking, but the company shall not be held responsible in the event of it being unable to do so, nor shall be responsible in case of any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or others independent suppliers.
- In the event that a passenger / joining passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing due to delay on his part, or on the part of an outside services provider like an airline / rail he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same. No complaints / compensations and /or claiming of refund will be entertained for any sightseeing missed and / or the program being curtailed after ommencement of the tour and / or before the due period due to any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond our control such as political, natural calamity, monument under renovation, VIP movement & security, heavy rush at sightseeing places road traffic congestion etc. for which there shall be no complaints / compensations and / or claiming of refunds.
- Company is not liable for any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- If the Participant misbehaves in any manner causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour Participant or causes damage to the property of the company or its sub agents, he/she will be asked to leave the tour by the tour Escort who has the right to do so. There will not be any compensation whatsoever in such cases.
- Though shopping is an integral part of all tours, TravelOn 360 neither recommends nor promotes any specific shops. The Company does not take any responsibility in case of any fault in the shopped items.
- Smoking and drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during the Bus Journeys and in the Dinning Halls.
- It is assumed that the Guests booking the tour are medically fit to travel on tour and also that s/he is aware about the tour program and the different activities that shall be undertaken during the tour. In case of any health related issues on tour, Guests are expected to be equipped to handle it on their own. Tour Manager can give assistance in such cases but it may not be possible to give complete attention.
- The company may arrange still/video shooting during the tours. The Participants should have no objections to the shot material, which may be used by the company for publicity matter.
- If due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the tour has to be cancelled or the route has to be modified then it will be done at the discretion of the Tour Escort and will be binding to all. The additional cost for such alteration will be borne by the participant.
- If any guest has any complaint in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing and copy thereof shall be handed over to the tour escort, to enable to company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
- Any claim or complaint by the guest must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the Company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability in respect thereof.
- We may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by a govt./statutory agency having regulatory authority over the company.
- Any dispute arising in respect of the tour shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
What Our Travelers Say
When you travel with TravelOn you don't just have a trip or a vacation but a soulful journey and abundance of experience.
I have travelled with TravelOn on two of their many safaris and I appreciate the efforts put for the accommodation or ride schedules which are well managed by the Host. However, few might think, they will find best accommodation and well-constructed safari rides through any agency. I will ask them to travel with TravelOn to know the difference.
Hospitality and humility are two strengths the host team guides their TravelOn campaigns.
Many safaris begin on the day of arrival, but with TravelOn, the experience begins 15 days before as they create a group on social media and provide their previous experiences. This binds us to the fellow travellers and we become part of the journey.
With TravelOn you just don't visit the most iconic wildlife destinations but you travel with people who have experience and who care for your happiness and they strive to make the travel worth your expectations.
Trip of a lifetime!
I had the absolute Amazing Jungle Safari for a lifetime, thanks to the planning and organization provided by TravelOn!
Archana Tai, Mandar Dada and Subodh Dada planned every minute of our trip perfectly, paying such attention. We felt we were in very good hands, during our entire trip. Every moment With TravelIOn was unforgettable, and we can never thank enough for all their efforts and incredibly personalized experience they gave to us. I would recommend TravelOn to anyone who really wants a 5 star experience. So far I completed 3rd amazing safari trip by TravelOn team and many more to come. My overall experience was exceptional. The hotels where we stayed were fantastic as well. Foods of all the places are good. In some place there is a lot of moving parts - travel by train, Bus and Cars- all without a hitch! Team of TravelOn were super friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend TravelOn.
My trip with Travel On in January 2017 has been an amazing experience. Everything was organized just perfectly and Archana & Mandar made sure to make this a wonderful experience for my family & me. This was my first wildlife excursion to Tadoba-Nagzira along with my parents who are senior citizens. They ensured that entire trip for the senior citizens was hassle free and special attention was given to them throughout. Especially through the Safaris. All our basic comforts and needs were well taken care. Be it accomodation, food or the expert guidance, there was nothing more I would ask for. The complete experience was very delightful. I think this is one of the best trips I’ve taken so far. Kudos to the team, keep it up! See you guys soon! Cheers
We had a fabulous time. The information about wildlife shared by you guys were spot on and with the help of your knowledgeable guides we spotted 4 tigers :) which was awesome. We could not have seen so much and in such an efficient manner had we not gone on your tour.
My experience with Travel On was awesome. It was first experience to explore wild life tourism with them in which they claim them as specialist. Post tour I agreed that their claim is cent percent correct. The arrangement, planning and coordination appreciated. Knowledge sharing and pre tour information with the group made them different than other operators. Wish all the best for their future endeavour and definitely look forward to plan another wild life tour with my family and friend with them very soon.